- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Magnolia Avenue, Exeter, Devon EX2 6DJ
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £8.90 - £9.68 per hour
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- 18 March 2019
- Interview date
- 21 March 2019
Do you want to make a difference and be part of a dynamic and caring team?
Do you want to work in a vibrant and stimulation environment?
If so, we might be just what you are looking for!
Exeter Children's Federation are looking to appoint a Foundation Stage Practitioner at Chestnut Nursery School.
- Hold an NVQ level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent;
- Have numeracy and literacy skills at least equivalent to level 2 of the National Qualifications Framework (GCSE C/4 or above);
- Have current experience of working with 2 - 4 year olds;
- Be a caring individual who enjoys working with children;
- Be committed to outstanding practice;
- Be able to recognise each child as being an individual with specific talents and needs and therefore able to support that child into achieving their potential;
- Have a commitment to life-long learning;
- Possess a paediatric first aid certificate (or be willing to train to do so);
- Support the intimate care needs of children following our policy.
Visits to the Nursery are encouraged. Please contact 01392 690418 to arrange a suitable time.
Please download an application pack from www.chestnutnursery.co.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned to Mrs Damous by emailing email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.