- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Ladysmith Road, Heavitree, Exeter, Devon EX1 2PS
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £8.90 - £9.68 per hour
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 33.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum plus Inset days
- Closing Date
- 01 February 2019
- Interview date
- 13 February 2019
Are you a highly motivated, flexible and inspirational Early Years practitioner who believes in “Ambition, Adventure, Achievement” for all?
If so, we can offer a well-established nursery and the opportunity to join us at an exciting time in our journey. You will be a key member of a reflective, child centred and ambitious team that is part of a spacious, friendly Infant school. Our nursery children benefit from our school facilities, which include a well-resourced forest school and children’s kitchen.
- Have a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare and/or education (e.g. NVQ/A levels etc) or have a willingness to train to the desired level;
- Have a thorough understanding of how to lead children’s learning and development through the EYFS framework;
- Use your initiative and have the ability to play a substantial role as a member of a team;
- Be flexible with a sense of fun and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be reflective, empathetic and able to celebrate children’s successes and achievements while building positive relationships and establishing consistent boundaries;
- Know how to work successfully with parents from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds.
If interested, please contact Jessie Hay by emailing email@example.com for further information.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.