- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- QE ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Western Road, Crediton, Devon EX17 3LU
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- Grade E point 23-28: £20,416 - £23,965, starting at £20,416.
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week, during term time plus attendance at evening events and a limited amount of school holiday working
- Closing Date
- 28 January 2019
Queen Elizabeth’s School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well organised and creative Communications and Resources Team Leader. The post-holder will possess the expertise to successfully lead the small team responsible for planning, organising and delivering our wide range of communication, marketing, resource production and front of house activities. This proactive, ‘hands on,’ role involves working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the school.
The hours are 1600 hours per annum (Typically 8am – 4pm with a half an hour unpaid break) term time only plus attendance at evening events and a limited amount of school holiday working.
If you are:
- a strong communicator used to producing high-quality written materials with grammatical accuracy and attention to detail?
- able to quickly collate and understand complex information and convey it confidently, appropriately and effectively to different audiences?
- experienced in successfully balancing competing priorities, with flexibility, timeliness and sensitivity?
- a line manager in a customer focused environment, ideally in communications, marketing, design or event management.
Then this may be the role for you.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled individual with determination and enthusiasm to make a significant contribution to the success of the school.
If you relish the opportunities and challenges which this role provides, and like the idea of joining our successful team then we want to hear from you!
A DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Queen Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An application form and further details are available from the school website www.qe.devon.sch.uk.
When writing your application, please give examples of how you meet the criteria on the Person Specification.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.