- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- QE ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Western Road, Crediton, Devon EX17 3LU
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £12,314 per annum
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 31 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum (term time only, 1219 hours per annum)
- Closing Date
- 28 January 2019
Co-ordinating and administering the school’s student attendance policies and procedures, the post-holder plays a key role in ensuring students are safe and able to maximise their progress through maximising their attendance. Working collaboratively with colleagues across the school, parents, students and external agencies, the Attendance Officer can make a real difference to the success of our students.
Typical working hours: 8.30am - 3.15pm (Monday - Friday) with attendance at meetings after the end of the school day required on occasions.
If you are:
- An effective communicator with strong IT skills who is used to analysing information systematically and with real attention to detail;
- Very well organised and thrive in a busy environment, meeting tight and demanding deadlines;
- Able to deal with parents, students, colleagues and external contacts to high professional standards, with the confidence and determination to resolve complex situations.
Then this may be the role for you.
If you relish the challenges that this role provides, and like the idea of being able to make a difference to young people’s lives, then we want to hear from you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS disclosure.
An application form and further details are available from www.qe.devon.sch.uk.
When writing your application, please give examples of how you meet the criteria on the Person Specification.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.