- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- EDUCATION SOUTH WEST
- Work Location
- Blackawton, Totnes, Devon TQ9 7BE
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- Grade D pro rata
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 18 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- 26 February 2019
- Interview date
- 7 March 2019
Required for April 2019.
Due to the exciting expansion of the service across Devon, Blackawton Nursery and Primary School are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to join the current Nursery Plus team based in our school.
Nursery Plus is a specialist team supporting children within the school and in early years settings across a locality to improve the outcomes of children with additional needs through targeted intervention.
So if you are:
- passionate about Early Years teaching and learning and want to support children with additional needs to make a positive start to their school career
- a person who thinks creatively and believes in teamwork and collaboration
- able to support inclusion and provide positive, targeted interventions for EYFS children with additional need
Then this could be the job for you!
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner who can demonstrate:
- Successful, relevant and recent EYFS practice
- An understanding of child development and EY’s teaching and learning
- A knowledge of the SEND code of practice and early intervention
Education South West is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are interested and/or would like further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please see the ‘Related information’ section on this web page.