- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DARTMOOR MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Tawton Lane, South Zeal, Okehampton, Devon EX20 2LG
- Pupils on Roll
- 35 (pre -school)
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £6,083 per annum
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 16.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- 25 February 2019
Required as soon as possible.
South Tawton Primary School is delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), a MAT consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools.
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic team player to join our friendly, caring and highly successful school working with early years children.
This successful applicant will:
- Be committed to high standard of achievement and behaviour
- Be confident, flexible, proactive and committed to ensuring our children learn in a happy, safe and secure environment.
- Be willing to go that extra mile for our children.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Hold a relevant Level 2 Early Years qualification
- Possess numeracy/literacy skills (at least equivalent to level 2 of the National Qualifications Framework) would be desirable
This post is temporary to 31st August 2019, due to a known fall in roll.
There may be opportunity to work additional hours.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone our school Admin Assistant on 01837 840242.
This post is based at South Tawton Primary School, however, you may be required to work across all of our MAT schools, as directed.
All schools within The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.