- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DARTMOOR MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- 27 Exeter Street, North Tawton, Devon EX20 2HB
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £12,356 per annum
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 30 hours per week (8.45am - 3.45pm), 1140 hours per annum
- Closing Date
- 14 December 2019
North Tawton Primary School is delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust, a Trust consisting of 3 secondary and 13 primary schools. North Tawton Primary School is also part of The Three Hares cluster of schools, working in close collaboration with Chagford Primary School and South Tawton Primary Schools
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant. The post is temporary as it is linked to temporary external funding to provide support for a pupil with an EHCP.
You will possess:
- Experience of working with, or caring for, children of relevant age;
- The ability to use technology to a basic level - e.g. computer, video, photocopier etc;
- The ability to relate well to children and adults;
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team, to understand classroom roles and responsibilities and to understand own position within these;
- An understanding of the varied needs of children as they develop socially and academically.
This post is based at North Tawton Primary School, however, you may be required to work across all of our Trust schools, as directed.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the school administrator on 01837 82284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack, please visit www.ntcps.co.uk or email email@example.com.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 5pm on the closing date.