- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH
- Work Location
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- £25,112.16 per annum
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 26 August 2019
We are seeking an experienced and highly qualified line manager to join the team. As part of the management team, the Team Manager will lead the practice across the setting ensuring high quality provision and reflective practice. Central to roles within Freshlings Nursery is, providing a safe, healthy, caring, inclusive and stimulating environment, where children are respected and supported as individuals and encouraged to learn through play and exploration.
Freshlings Nursery is a Good provider with Ofsted. We offer:
- Detailed training and support with unique opportunities on the University of Plymouth campus;
- Increased annual leave and sickness benefits with length of service and employer pension contributions of 5%;
- Access to relevant University lectures and in-house training packages;
- Access to the University community - the setting offers unique experiences such as Graduation in the Park, visiting other academic sectors or events.
We are looking for experienced and qualified members of staff to join our team. You must have:
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification; Early Years Degree or EYITT status or equivalent is desired;
- Demonstrable management experience of a large setting and be able to work autonomously to oversee the day to day organisation of the setting;
- Detailed knowledge of legislation and early years guidance;
- Experience of mentoring and supporting a staff team in the delivery of high quality provision;
- Self-motivation and excellent communication and time management skills.
The appointed candidate would be employed by University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd and would therefore be subject to their terms and conditions of employment.
University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd's (UCSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of University of Plymouth. UCSP’s vision is to enrich the experience of the students, staff and wider community. We aim to create a financially sustainable and professional service, which currently includes Early Years Education and Care, Retail Catering, Hospitality and Events.
For an informal discussion, please contact Vicky Smith on 01752 588550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freshlings Nursery is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children. All positions are subject to individuals securing enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
To apply, please click here or contact the above for an application pack.
We are unable to accept CVs and full applications will be required.