- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DUCHY PRE-SCHOOL AND PLAYGROUP
- Work Location
- Millway, Bradninch, Devon EX5 4NL
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- Dependent upon qualifications
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- Up to 26 hrs per week
- Closing Date
- 24 February 2019
Duchy Pre-school and Playgroup is snuggled in the centre of the historic town of Bradninch, which mirrors its position at the heart of the community. We are looking for a passionate, committed and qualified Preschool Managing Supervisor to join our talented team.
Suitable candidates will have experience of running early years settings and will be qualified to level 3 (full and relevant early years and childcare qualification such as NVQ, CCLD or equivalent).
Duties will include; To manage the day-to-day running of the setting and our team to provide quality provision within setting and to have key person responsibility. To plan, organise and implement activities to meet the needs of the children in the setting and a thorough knowledge and understanding of the current EYFS is essential.
- Essential qualifications: The person in post must have a full and relevant level 3 qualification as a minimum and 2 years' experience of leading and managing an early years setting with a first aid qualification,
- Desirable qualifications: Safeguarding Group 3
For more information, please contact Donna Lobb (Preschool Deputy Manager) by email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2018.