- Work Location
- Rainbow Pre-School, Okehampton Community Centre, Okehampton College, Mill Road, Okehampton, Devon EX20 1PW
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- £8.00 per hour (negotiable dependent upon level of qualification and demonstrable experience).
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- Minimum of 2 days per week (shifts between 8.30am -3.30pm). Term time only.
- Closing Date
- 25 January 2019
- Provider Name
- Rainbow Pre-School, Okehampton
We are looking for a passionate, committed and qualified Pre-School Practitioner to join our team.
Suitable candidates will have experience of early years settings and will be qualified to level 3 (full and relevant early years and childcare qualification such as NVQ, CCLD or equivalent).
Duties will include working as part of a team to provide quality provision within setting and to have key person responsibility. To plan, organise and implement activities to meet the needs of the children in the setting and a thorough knowledge and understanding of the current EYFS is essential.
- Essential qualifications: Level 3 or above with first aid qualification, good ICT skills
- Desirable qualifications: Safeguarding Group 3, experience in using Tapestry
To apply, or for more information, please contact Wendy Porter (Pre-School Manager) by email: email@example.com
You will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check in line with the Government's Safer Recruitment guidelines.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2018.