- Work Location
- Sunflower Day Nursery, The Racecourse, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 3AF
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- Above NMW
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Mon - Fri. Full time.
- Closing Date
- 17 March 2019
- Provider Name
- Sunflower Day Nursery
Sunflower Day Nursery are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
Duties will include:
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting and record individual child’s development
- To give support to other personnel within the setting
- To implement the daily routines in all areas of the settings
- Plan for key children in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage
You will need to hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification at level 3 (such as NVQ level 3 in CCLD), or equivalent. Experience in early years care and education is essential.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Maggie Sneddon on 01626 334070 or email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2018.