- Work Location
- The Secret Garden Day Nursery and Pre-School, 3 Barton Villas, Dawlish, Devon EX7 9QJ
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- Meets NMW (negotiable dependent upon qualifications and demonstrable experience).
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week (may increase depending on needs of the nursery).
- Closing Date
- 29 April 2019
- Provider Name
- The Secret Garden Day Nursery and Pre-School
Required to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic individual with wide knowledge of the EYFS framework to join our growing team.
Essential / desirable skills we are looking for are:
- A full and relevant early years and childcare qualification at level 2 or 3
- Experience in planning and observation
- Building partnerships with parents and carers
- First aid experience desriable
You will provide the children with a safe and secure and home like environment where they can flourish. The successful applicant will be joining a highly motivated and professional team.
On-going training will be provided to the successful applicant.
To apply, please contact Sophie Penaligon by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2018.