- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- Work Location
- Westbank HLC, Farmhouse Rise, Exminster, Devon EX6 8AT
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary details
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 24 January 2019
- Interview date
- 31 January 2019
This position will provide both secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive (CE) and Senior Management Team (SMT) at Westbank to enable them to effectively manage seamless administrative processes for all their roles. This will involve day to day diary management, minute taking as required; administrating, organising and coordinating events with both internal and external business partners and producing professional documentation and presentations as required helping secure tenders and finance.
- Effectively manage the Chief Executive (CE) and Senior Management Teams (SMT) diaries as required, being proactive in approach to resolve potential conflicting appointments and offer suggestions as appropriate.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support as required, ensuring deadlines are effectively managed.
- Organise and set up meetings as required for the Board of Directors/Trustees (Board), the SMT. Including preparing and distributing documentation.
- Attend and take minutes for meetings as required, distributing these following the meeting within agreed deadlines.
- Support the production of reports, presentations and other documentation in consultation with the Chief Executive (CE) and Senior Management Teams (SMT)
- Manage expanse claims for the CE and SMT, ensuring effective audit process is in place.
To apply please download an application form from our website at https://www.westbank.org.uk/personal-assistant-to-the-chief-executivesmt
We will be shortlisting on the following key responsibilities so please use the supporting statement to evidence how you meet these.
Please apply by 5pm on the closing date.