- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Littledown Close, Exmouth, Devon EX8 2QY
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary details
- £13.72 - £15.94 per hour
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 24 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 25 February 2019
- Interview date
- 1 March 2019 from 9.30am at Littleham School
Required to start on 23 April 2019.
Littleham C of E Primary School and Woodbury Salterton C of E Primary School are part of the Pebblebed Heath Federation.
Littleham School has 180 pupils including nursery and Woodbury Salterton School has 68 pupils including nursery.
This post holder would work at both schools as detailed below:
Littleham School:- 2 days per week, 6 hours each day with a 30 minute lunch break.
Woodbury Salterton School:- 2 days per week, 6 hours each day with a 30 minute lunch break.
We can offer flexibility with regards to start/finish times ie. start time between 8.15am - 8.45am and finish time between 3.00pm - 3.30pm. Working days are 4 days per week, to include Monday, Wednesday and Friday, therefore the non working day would be either a Tuesday or Thursday.
We are looking to appoint someone to join our thriving schools to lead our administrative team. We are a motivated and supportive team focussed on working with families to create a happy, inspiring and empowering learning journey for every child.
We are seeking someone who:
• is a positive leader with the ability to support and inspire;
• has the ability to effectively undertake the full range of key financial duties;
• has an excellent understanding of the administration of Human Resources, admissions, safeguarding matters and school visits;
• is reliable, trustworthy and understands the importance of confidentiality;
• is flexible, organised and works calmly under pressure;
• communicates effectively with a range of audiences;
• uses their initiative to solve problems and seek advice to inform decisions;
• commits to supporting and modelling the schools' values;
• is willing to fully engage in professional development;
• knows they make a difference and will go the extra mile to make it happen.
To apply, please see the Related Information section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.