- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- NAVIGATE CHARITY
- Work Location
- Home Based
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary details
- £20,207 - £23,048 pro rata
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- Fixed Term contract for 12 months, 30 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 03 October 2019
- Interview date
- 9 October 2019
Navigate is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), a registered charity providing free, impartial, confidential and effective money and debt management advice and financial capability courses across Devon and Somerset. All of our work is designed to provide a social benefit by tackling issues of social and financial exclusion within the communities we serve. Our products and services are based on strong partnerships with a variety of organisations from the public, private and charitable sectors.
Navigate seek a Financial Inclusion Co-ordinator to support and facilitate the delivery of our services. Key duties include:
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance logs, processes and systems ensuring that regulatory requirements are completed efficiently and effectively;
- Undertaking research to support clients in accessing appropriate services and opportunities to meet their needs;
- Providing administrative support including answering the telephone, post in/out and scanning;
- Completing internal compliance reviews using Advicepro database to review data input and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to build rapport with, and be sensitive to the needs of, the service users who are facing crisis and may have multiple and complex needs;
- Be an experienced administrator with good IT skills;
- Have a non-judgemental approach;
- Have a strong understanding of issues of confidentiality and the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
To request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 299050.
Navigate CIO a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, Charity Number 1182020.