- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DEVON DOCTORS GROUP
- Work Location
- Exeter and Plymouth
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary details
- £8.82 - £9.68 per hour, inc benefits
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Various Hours
- Various shifts
- Closing Date
- 01 December 2020
Are you an empathetic, friendly person with a passion for providing a good service or looking to get into a career in healthcare?
Devon Doctors are extremely excited to be recruiting for 111 Call Handlers for the Plymouth & Exeter areas.
Although initially engaged through REED Business Support these roles will become permanent, subject to passing the NHS Pathways course provided and paid for by Devon Doctors.
Start Date – 19th October 2020
Initially a 2-week, full time training course from home, then 2 weeks training onsite.
• Answering non-emergency calls and assessing patient needs
• Liaise with other healthcare organisations and professionals including GP surgeries, Ambulance service and social services
• Strong IT skills whilst being able to multitask
• Strong communication skills
• Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and night shifts
• You must feel comfortable working in a fast pace and high-pressured environment
Full 1-1 training provided with ongoing support.
Following the appropriate link below to visit the relevant job posting on the REED Business Support website.