- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Adult Care Operations and Health
- Work Location
- County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 4QD
- Occupational group
- Admin, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary details
- £18,870 - £21,074
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 22 February 2019
- Interview date
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Donna Pearson on 01392 383000
We are looking for a well organised and self-motivated person to support a developing front line Adult Care & Health team in a range of administrative tasks, including setting up, scheduling and monitoring the completion of social care reviews. This vital role, which is one of our business critical, front line safeguarding services, is a key priority for Devon County Council.
You will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills. You will be able to quickly respond to:
- Work as a member of that team within a busy office environment:
- Prioritise your own and others'workload:
- Work to tight deadlines;
- Use initiative:
- Input data accurately and produce work of a high standard;
- Process sensitive and confidential information in accordance with the Data Protection Act;
- Have a good understanding of MS Office and effectively utilise technology and IT systems;
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
This post is fixed term for 12 months.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.